Electronics engineering is one of the largest and fastest growing fields of engineering. It covers a wide range of applications which make our life easier and enjoyable such as television, Radio, Computers, Telecommunications etc. They help us to see, here and communicate over vast distances and do thing faster. Electronics has a major role in improving productivity in industries like oil, energy, agriculture and so many other important sectors of economy. In steel petroleum and chemical industries it is the Electronic devices that direct, control and test production processes. Health care industries depend on electronic instruments to perform chemical tests and to check body functions. The safety in translation, factories and mines and in homes rely heavily on electronics. The uses are endless.
RITE seeks to be a center of higher education that can provide the best learning experience, the most productive learning community, and the most creative learning environment in engineering education and to be recognized as one of the best engineering college in India.
- Excel in education and research in Communication Engineering .
- To continuously improve results, and employments through campus.
- Include professionalism through society activities like IEEE and IETE and impart knowledge in the area of Communication
- To augment industry-institute collaboration for activities such as In-plant training, industrial visits and sponsored research.
- To provide placement opportunities for all the eligible graduating students of the Department .
- To enhance research and consultancy activities in the Department.
- Eligibility & course areaTo become an Electronics engineer one needs to have a degree in Electronics engineering (BE/B.Tech) in electronics.
- Job prospects & career optionAn Electronics engineer can get job in central government, state government and their sponsored corporations in public enterprises and the private organizations like All India radio, Indian telephone industries, MTNL, National physical Laboratories.
- Remuneration Earnings of an Electronics engineer vary with market demand and among organizations.